Saturday, July 23, 2016

SAF 2016: Masterpiece with the Team

Hi, there.  I still have a few challenges to catch up on but wanted to drop in with my card for the Masterpiece Challenge with the DT.  There were loads of lovely inspirational pieces to chose from but I chose to go with Betsy Veldman's artist pick, Ralph Hulett.  I fell in love with this Christmas in the City Scene.


Isn't it beautiful?  Don't forget to stop by Betsy's blog and she how she was inspired.  You won't be disappointed!

Here's my take on the challenge:



I used PTI's Tree Trimming Trio to emboss this pink little tree. The Santa silhouette is from Holiday Lane and the sentiment and snowflakes are from Snowflake Sparkle.


Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! So gorgeous! Love your take on the inspiration piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love your take on this pretty pink scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully executed!! Congratulations on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on Betsy's card. Congrats on your win too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I will have to remember this when I get in the mood to make Christmas cards.... in November! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card! Congratulations on your win!

    ReplyDelete