Sunday, July 24, 2016

SAF 2016: Watercolor Like a Master with Kay Miller

Hi, there.  I don't know about you but I am playing catch up this #stampafaire2016 weekend.  I am a little behind (and a little out of order) on challenges but am working to correct that!

The card below was created for PTI's Watercolor Like a Master with Kay Miller challenge.  I was super excited to see Kay's art come to life because I am a huge fan or her work but my execution of the whole watercolor technique is well, lacking.

Here's my take on the challenge:



I didn't stray too far from her floral placement or color scheme since this is a technique I want to learn.


Spiral Bouquet was used to create my sentiment and flowers. 


Thanks for stopping by!  I can't wait to see what you create!

2 comments:

  1. Oh you did a beautiful job!! Your watercoloring is gorgeous and I love the flowers and colors you used! So glad you gave this a try! :)

    ReplyDelete