Sunday, October 14, 2012

Hocus Pocus

Hello and welcome to my first post.  I am super excited to show my first creation using a couple of stamps from the Crafty Secrets Halloween collection.  The girl is from their Halloween Fun set while the "Hocus Pocus" label comes from my all time favorite set:  Costume Cuties. Isn't she the cutest little witch?
Hocus Pocus
I cut the frame using a Sizzix die and inked up the edges using 'peeled paint' from Tim Holtz' distress line. The pinwheel is from his collection as well.  Thank you for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love the paper you used! Thank you for sharing your latest creation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kristina! It's from DCWV's Halloween and Fall stack. I picked it up at Joann's recently.

      Delete
  2. I love that little witch too! Fun card. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete