Monday, May 16, 2016

Cash Card

Hi.  I hope everyone's week is off to a good start.  Today's project was created for Papertrey Ink's Make it Monday.  This week, Lexi shows us how to incorporate money gifts onto our cards.  You should check out the darling little shirt she created!

Here's my take on the challenge:


I decided to create a few candles with my bills since I am not quite as talented with origami as Lexi.


I used PTI's Party Pops Kit to create the flames.  The background and sentiment were stamped with Hooray.


Thanks for stopping by!

18 comments:

  1. i love this card - as will the recipient!! i was hoping someone would do the candles. thanks for playing make it monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea what a great card!! super CAS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those candles are adorable! I'm thinking my young nephew might like this card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No way!! this is adorable!! I love love love it!!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card design is fabulous & the candles are perfect for holding the money!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your money candles look great ! Such a creative party card......love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The candles are so creative and cute! What a great way to incorporate the money gift. Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card with the money candles. Love how you wrapped the money with festive paper! and your card is a celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice. Didn't need to be fancy folded.. it's perfect as candles :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute and festive looking!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a FUN card! Love your CAS background and the money candles add such a perfect pop to your card! Great job!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. fabulous card- love the candles and co-ordinated background.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I really like the candles on your festive card! :) Thanks for sharing your fun idea

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great idea to wrap your money candles with colorful paper. This is an awesome celebratory card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, this is so fun! I love how you added the patterned paper around the bills!

    ReplyDelete