Wednesday, May 11, 2016

simple life...

Hi, there.  I wanted to share a quick card I made for Papertrey Ink's Make it Monday.  Lizzie shared how to ink blend using die cut masks.  I love how beautiful her card turned out. Stop by and check out her tutorial.

I decided to use PTI's Scene it: Skyskapes die to create my stencil.  I cut my mask from vellum and used PTI's Spring Rain to blend in the sky.


The scalloped note card and balloons are from PTI's Party Pop kit...one of my favorites! The balloons were stamped in Pure Poppy, Summer Sunrise, and Bright Buttercup.


The sweet little sentiment is from Twig Wreath.


Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome card! It's adorable ! Love the notecard from that kit! I don't have that one .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the colours! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea using Skyscapes for this challenge! I will definitely have to remember it for the future. Cute balloons and like the sentiment you picked too! Bravo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So awesome! Sweet, pretty and very creative. Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too too sweet! I love that little scalloped card!
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww...really love this sweet little card! Your blended background circle turned out just lovely and is a perfect as a backdrop for those fun and bright balloons! Love the sentiment too!! :0)

    ReplyDelete