Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Papertrey Ink's Make it Monday: Sentiment Strip Grounding

Hi, there!  Today, I am playng along in Papertrey Ink's Make it Monday Challenge.  Lexi has showed us how to create clever little cards using a simple techinique called sentiment strip grounding.  I always enjoy watching Lexi at work.  She makes her images really pop using CAS layouts.

Here's my take on the challenge:



I used PTI's Pumpkin Patch to create my card.  I can't get enough of this sweet set right now.  I love playing around with different patterns and colors.


Ocean Tide, Canyon Clay, Terracotta Tile, Autumn Rose, Scarlet Jewel, and Dark Chocolate were all on my supply list.  


Thanks for stopping by!



16 comments:

  1. I love these pumpkins and the flourishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card! i love all the different patterns and colors on the pumpkins!! thanks for playing make it monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, love these pumpkins' shapes and colors you used! Very nice for MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty pumpkins - love seeing them in non-tradional colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's supposed to be non-traditional! lol

      Delete
  5. Cute, cute card! I love that little stamp set too, and it looks perfect with all those beautiful colors you chose! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card! Those little pumpkins are one of my favorites too. Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great time to use the pumpkins and the flourishes are really great with them. Now, I want that set too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absoultly darling! I love the colors of your pretty pumpkins! Love those pumpkins

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card. I love these pumpkins and the assorted color combos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So happy to see pumpkins right now, especially this sweet set! They couldn't get any prettier, in colors you used and with that gorgeous flourish. Great grounding too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Card and i like the different colored pumpkins !

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  12. Darling line up!! and perfectly grounded! : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now you're getting just like Melissa adding those flourishes to your design. In all seriousness, you've done an awesome job with a great variety of pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your adorable pumpkin card and all the sweet colours you used. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete