Saturday, June 25, 2016

Papertrey's June 2016 Blog Hop

Hi, there.  I know it's been awhile since my last post but we put our home on the market and all of my craft supplies have been put away...it's killing me!  I dug a few things out today so I could play along in Papertrey's Monthly Blog Challenge.

This month's challenge photo offered up so many beautiful colors.



Alas, I do not own a single ocean themed stamp set so I decided to pull out my Bloomers set to play along. Here's my take on the challenge:


Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz, Scarlet Jewel, Autumn Rose, Ocean Tide, Aqua Mist, and Harvest Gold were used to stamp my images.


I used several stamps from PTI's Painted Petals and Brushed Blooms to mimic some of the sea grass.



Thanks for stopping by!

17 comments:

  1. Bloomers was a perfect choice! Your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty flowers, beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and perfect take on the inspiration photo! Good luck selling your home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your colors and design are lovely. I didn't even see the "ocean" when I first looked at the inspiration photo, but I do now! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super job! Love the colors and the layers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous I love how you popped the big flower on top!!
    Thank you for your inspiration!!. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully done! Love the colors, layout, and design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like how you called some of the flowers to the forefront!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the layering and colors of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks great. Such a great take on the inspiration picture.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty. The bloomers set is perfect. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! Love all those pretty blooms against the soft backdrop.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so dreamy and pretty! Perfect take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete