Saturday, July 2, 2016

Texture Paste and Stencils...

Hi, there!  Playing along with Ashley in this week's Make it Monday.  She challenged us to create a project using stencils and texture paste.  This was definitely a challenge as I have never used paste before...so much fun! Be sure and check out Ashley's beautiful card!

I decided to create a tag for my project. 


I used Tim Holtz' Honeycomb Stencil to add texture to my tag.  I then painted over it with Spun Sugar and Brushed Pewter Inks.

The circle and sentiments were cut and stamped from PTI's Don't Forget to Write kit.  So pretty!


Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful color selection on your tag and so feminine looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunnning Tag. I so love the colors you selected!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag, and so reminds me of Melissa's style! You will make her proud.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this tag is pastel perfect, LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful tag! I love your honeycomb pattern and the colors you used for the background, and the circle tag on the front is just perfect! Elegant and lovely tag!! :0)

    ReplyDelete