Saturday, July 23, 2016

SAF 2016: Gilded Gold with Danielle Flanders

I am having so much fun participating in this year's #stampafaire2016 over at Papertrey Ink. 
 Danielle Flanders delivered an awesome project tutorial this year.  She showed us several techniques on how to use Liquid Leaf in our crafts and I must say, I am in love.  Projects are simple to create and they come out stunning!  
Here's my take on the challenge:


First, are a few tags I created.  I only wish I could photograph metallic's better because these are so much prettier in person!  


I applied Liquid Leaf to both of the larger snowflakes and used Danielle's technique to create stripes on the other tag.  I agree with her on loving the brushstroke look!

Next, is a card I created using the same techniques.


The center snowflake, cut from Snowflake Medley dies, is painted in liquid leaf, as well as the stripes.  Rustic Wreath Stamps were used to create all of the sentiments in both projects and the gold embossed wreath.  


So much fun! Thanks for stopping by! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I love everything you've created here! The tags are so beautiful and that card is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glamorous. I really like the brush stroke lines that are messy and not perfect. wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those tags are my favorite....I love your brushstroke stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tags and great with the Glided Gold Challenge !

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so beautiful! Well done!

    ReplyDelete