Monday, July 25, 2016

SAF 2016: Farewell

Popping in to include my farewell post for Papertrey's #stampafaire2016.  This year's events have been so much fun to participate in.  Each of the DT members gave incredible tutorials on how to execute amazing projects and I am so glad to have gotten to see them doing their own thing in their own space.  It's kind of fun to see how differently each of you work!  Thanks for all you do!  It was fun to play along!

Here's a pic of me and one of the cards I created from this year's festivities:


Thanks again!  I look forward to next year!

2 comments:

  1. All of your SAF projects are amazing. Truly. It's easy to see that you really enjoyed your time playing for this event (I did too!). Your pointilismm, your artsy Christmas card and this watercolour masterpiece number are my particular favourites (I love the flower set you used for it).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this card looks lovely! Off to check it out closer up..... and to see what else you made for SAF....

    ReplyDelete