Saturday, July 23, 2016

SAF 2016: Starry Night with Amy Sheffer

Hi, there! I hope everyone is off to a good start with Stamp-a-Faire.  We are boxing things up today for our upcoming move but I will drop in with some projects throughout the day.

I am in awe of Amy Sheffer's Starry Night Challenge.  She did a marvelous job creating a beautiful night sky for us.  I think I will have to try this technique again using and orange and gold inks for a spooky Halloween night sky!

Here's my take on the challenge:



I used Uncorked for my sentiment. I need to get some of those inspirational phrases from PTI! I love the 'Faith' sentiment Amy used.  The stars are from the Pumpkin Shaker die.


Added a few sequins.


Thanks for stopping by!  I can't wait to see what you create!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for your kind words! Your sky is incredibly beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is soooo pretty! Looks like sunset!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is soooo pretty! Looks like sunset!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! I need to try this technique for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card...your night sky is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very classy card. Love it. Good luck with your move.

    ReplyDelete