Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Homemade Gingerbread

Hi, there.  I have quick post today for PTI's Create Along with Us Challenge.  There are so many inspirational projects from the DT for this month's release but I was overjoyed when I saw Melissa's sweet little gingerbread creation.  

Here's how she inspired me:


I decided to pull out Lawn Fawn's Sweet Christmas stamps and dies.  It's such a cute little set.


I used Tim Holtz' Holiday Knit Stencil to layer on texture paste before painting on Angel Pink Memento Ink and PTI's Classic Kraft Ink.


I die cut my circle from PTI's Sweet Blush Paper using the Tinsel and Tags Scalloped Die.


Tremendous Tags and Friendship Jar Holiday Fillers was used to create the sentiment.


Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. I wish I had some sort of award to give you for your creation. Cute doesn't cover it. Darling, either. So I'm going with my own phrase, Christmas delight! From the tinted stencil bg to the sweet gingerbread tag, adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. This is definitely one very special Christmas card. Love every sweet detail that you added!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww...what a sweet, sweet card! Absolutely LOVE your stenciled background and your little gingerbread house is just as cute as can be! Fabulous card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute Christmas card!! Love the pastel Christmas theme you used. That background is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, your Christmas holiday card has Melissa written all over it. You nailed her inspiration piece with your own unique supplies. Your background is fabulous with the gingerbread house and cute tag.

    ReplyDelete