Monday, April 25, 2016

Papertrey Ink's April 2016 Blog Hop Challenge

Hi, there.  I hope everyone had a good weekend.  Today's project was created for Papertrey Ink's April Blog Hop Challenge.  Check out the inspiration photo.

  
Don't you just love those circles?  They really draw you in.  It instantly reminded me of bokeh art. Here's my take on the challenge:


My background was made using red and gold watercolors and stamps from Wplus9 Strickly Sentiments Stamp Set.


The sentiment was cut using PTI's Uncorked Word dies.


Thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

  1. I also really thought about Bokeh when I saw the image. Great take on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card. I love your Bokeh technique on this card! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! Definitely looks bokeh beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great minds think alike...I used the bokeh technique on my card too! Beautiful!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bokeh is a great idea for this challenge! Your card is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea to do a bokeh technique! It turned out wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! bokeh! perfection! love the colors you used!!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  8. The background is beautiful. I need to learn that technique!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty background and the bokeh is a fab take on the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well now that you mention it, totally Bokeh lol Gorgeous card, love how your sentiment POPS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous job using Bokeh technique and great color choices. Great card design for all occasions and any color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, this turned out great! Love your gorgeous background !

    ReplyDelete