Saturday, December 26, 2015

Papertrey December 2015 Blog Hop

Good morning and happy day after Christmas! We had a wonderful time with family this year but now I am watching everyone pack up to head back to their homes and I am a tad sad. I hate to see everyone go. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas but I know this time can be difficult for some so for those, I hope you find peace in the New Year.

Today's project is for Papertrey Ink's Blog Hop Challenge. I am so happy our inspirational photo is Christmas themed. I am not ready to put away my Christmas supplies just yet.


Those sweet little plates reminded me of the wonderful tags that can be created with PTI's Tinsel and Tags kit. 




Hurrying off to spend time with the family before they depart. I wish you a Happy New Year! 





18 comments:

  1. So sweet....love that peppermint stripe paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what pretty layering on your lovely tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card with all those happy patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the balance of colors and patterns on your tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what a beautiful card! I love your take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! Love the patterns and details!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a great tag! Love the Noel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I just love this! Such fun layers and a gorgeous tag! One of my favorites on the hop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! Love the different papers you used too...everything really pops on this!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i adore this card! the striped paper really makes it special. great job.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the black chalkboard with the gorgeous patterned papers. Wow!

    ReplyDelete