Friday, December 11, 2015

Snowflake Medley

Hi, I have a quick post for you today. Today's project was created for Papertrey Ink's Make it Monday Challenge and the Crafty Secrets Linky Party.

For this week's Make it Monday, Ashley challenged us to embellish out projects with felt.  I love how felt can add richness or softness depending on the color palette you choose. Don't forget to drop by and check out her beautiful cards.


I am working on treat bags for my daughter's preschool class and decided to tie one in with both challenges. I created the felt bow using Papertrey's Tinsel and Tags and used PTI's snowflake medley, tag sale #4, and delightful doilies, as well. 



The little snowman centerpiece is from Crafty Secrets' Retro Christmas Digital Downlad sheet...one of my favorite images. 

Many apologies for the limited posting. My computer is on the fritz and I am working out of a not so user friendly app to post.  I do believe Santa might be bringing me a new one so I hope to be up and running again soon. 

Wishing you and yours a very merry holiday season!












8 comments:

  1. how cute!I love the retro style in your project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything about your gift bag is super adorable Heather with the retro spin and colors you used, it all ties in perfectly!
    Thanks for sharing and joining our Crafty Secrets Dec Linky Party
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really really wish I would have seen your post before I started making 40 treat bags yesterday! This is gorgeous! Love the stamped bag and felt bow...just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love all of the vintage goodness on your treat bags. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just super cute treat bags...love all the detail you've put into them! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your treat bags are adorable. I'm sure the kiddos love the felt and that cute little Santa. Hope Santa is good to you in the technology arena!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heather, this is such an adorable project! I love how fresh and festive it feels, and you are right! The felt adds a special touch! I love the clever way you used the image from our Retro Digital Download to create your focal! Thanks so much for joining the fun at the Crafty Secrets Linky Challenge and Blog Hop!
    Kathy Clement, DT Leader
    Crafty Secrets

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this image and love how you have used it...so festive and fun! Thank you for joining us at Craft Secrets for our December linky/blog hop!
    Diane CS DT

    ReplyDelete