Sunday, October 25, 2015

Papertrey Ink October 2015 Blog Hop Challenge

Happy Sunday!  I hope everyone is having a great weekend.  We are getting ready to go to the pumpkin patch with the kiddos...cannot wait!

I have a couple of projects to share for Papertrey's Monthly Blog Hop.  No doubt this month's photo provided inspiration for everyone.  Who doesn't love all those beautiful reds and greens?

 Blog hop inspiration

From the ornaments to the sprigs to the little balls of string, there were numerous ways to be inspired by this little box of treasure.  My mind fell for those happy Christmas colors.  I simply love red and green.

For my first project, I decided to create a card using PTI's Happy Hexagon Stamp Set.  I wanted to create multiple red and green patterns so I used the cover plate and stamps to create the look I wanted before using PTI's Christmas Tree die to cut out the tree.

 
Countdown Details and a Vintage Cream Mix button were used to create the sentiment. 


Next, is a project I created for my sweet Addy.  She has really long 'Rapunzel hair,' as she calls it.  She loves it and while she has beautiful hair, she's only four years old and it rarely stays out of her face.  So, we decided to make some Christmas barrettes for the upcoming holiday season.





Aren't these darling?  I cannot believe how easy these were to pull together using PTI's Clever Barrette Dies.

The wonderful thing is, you don't have to know how to sew to create these little cuties.  We have future plans to create more of these.

I couldn't resist playing with my new Holiday Lane set.  I simply adore the mason jar toppers.  I will never tire of creating these magical little spaces.  I am thrilled with the newest addition.



It's a tad difficult for a non-photographer like myself to snag a picture of these without a glare but I just had to share. 


Lastly, a few quick tags I made using PTI's Minute to Make Stamps and Dies.  Simple but cute!


 Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Papertrey Ink:  Tinsel and Tags Stamp Set, Christmas Tree Die, Countdown Details Stamps and Dies, Happy Hexagon Stamps and Dies, Minute to Make Stamps and Dies, Holiday Lane Stamps and Dies, Clever Barrette Stamps and Dies, Pure Poppy Ink, New Leaf Ink
Other:  Crafty Secrets Patterned Papers, Hero Arts Soft Granite Shadow Ink, White Paper, Vellum


20 comments:

  1. So many awesome projects - you're looking very organised. The jar of sweets looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Christmas projects. Love the darling little hair barrettes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Christmas projects. Love the darling little hair barrettes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All lovely creations. :) I love the card especially!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such awesome projects! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh you have been one busy crafter and very creative! I love all your beautiful projects today, wow the candy jar and hair clips darling all darling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you used the hexagon cover plate to make a Christmas tree! All of your projects are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely projects! Those barrettes are just too cute and your little village dome topper is fabulous...love it!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. all your projects are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your projects are ever so special! Love that magical jar topper and your hexagon based tree. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How clever using the hexagon cover plate for your tree design. Your barrettes are too cute and love the jar topper.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic projects! All are so fun and festive! Happy hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What wonderful projects! My barrette cover dies are still unused. That's just wrong. I need to rectify that, posthaste! You've inspired me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like that you were daring with your mixture of papers. Your projects sparked creativity. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Look at all these darling creations. 1st, the card is warm and wonderful with the quilty pattern in Christmas colors. Love your created papers. And the barrette, too sweet. I can just see them in your daughters hair! Have yet to use my Sweet Shoppe, but now can't wait! And the tags, well just perfect! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Red and green sure inspired you! All your projects are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Terrific projects - love the mason jar topper scene!

    ReplyDelete