Sunday, October 18, 2015

Crafty Secrets October 2015 Linky Party

Hi, I wanted to share a project I made for this month's Crafty Secrets Linky Party. I decided to make an advent calendar for the kiddos. I loved advent calendars as a child and even as an adult, they make me smile. Something about that little treat each day makes counting down to the holiday that much more special. This one is loaded up with candy corn. 


I spray painted the box in Gun Metal before adhering various papers from Crafty Secrets' Digital Vintage Halloween Jumbo Download Kit.  This has to be my favorite kit from CS.  It offers so many beautiful Halloween papers and images. 


Lots of spooky embellishments for added fun...

 



Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous idea! I love those advent boxes but never can think of ways to use them besides Christmas countdowns. Great use of those pretty images, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! What a fabulous project! I'm with you: I love our Halloween Digital papers and find I use them all year long in various projects! But to do a countdown calendar for Halloween is just so much FUN! Thanks so much for joining the fun at the Crafty Secrets October Linky Challenge and Blog Hop!
    Kathy Clement
    DT Leader, Crafty Secrets
    http://www.kathybydesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...what a beautiful "piece of art"...I just love it and all the work you put into it! Thank you for joining us for our Crafty Secrets October blog hop.
    Diane CS DT

    ReplyDelete