Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Papertrey Ink Make it Monday #227

Hi, there!  I wanted to share a quick tag I made for Papertrey's Make it Monday Challenge.  This week, Lexi challenged us to create a project using a stamped focal cluster.  This was a perfect challenge as I often use a number of dies and embellishments to create my focal point.  Check out her tutorial to learn more.


















For this challenge I chose to use PTI's new Holiday Lane stamp set.  I love, love, love this darling little set.  Candy canes and peppermints, gingerbread men and Santa's sleigh...all things that bring smiles and warmth to my heart.

 Isn't that gingerbread house irresistible?  I love all the little details.

 Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Papertrey Ink:  Holiday Lane Stamp Set, Pure Poppy Grosgrain, Hawaiian Shores Ink, Aqua Mist Ink, Vintage Jadeite Ink, Pure Poppy Ink, Classic Kraft Ink, Tinsel and Tags Stamp Set, Party Pops Die

Other:  Martha Stewart Glitter, White Cardstock, Robin's Egg Blue Cardstock, 
Versamark Fine Black Ink





10 comments:

  1. I love this tag!! Colours and elements are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so cute! I am really regretting not getting this set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty focal cluster - that gingerbread house is definitely irresistible! thanks for playing make it monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your tag! Can't wait to get my set! All the little pieces make the perfect cluster!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling tag! This is super cute and I love the mix of colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable and I'm jealous that you've already received your new toys from PTI! I can't wait to get this set and play too! I hope you don't mind if I pin this for future inspiration. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous tag. Love all the sparkle, too. Great take on Lexi's challenge!

    ReplyDelete