Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Pink Christmas Joy

Today, I would like to share a project I made for Papertrey Ink's Make it Monday Challenge.  Lizzie provided us with a great tutorial showcasing pearlized blending and I am hooked.  Don't forget to play along as one lucky winner will receive a $25 gift certificate to shop in their store.

For my project, I decided to create a pink shimmery tree.


 I used PTI's Sweet Blush and  Tim Holtz' Spun Sugar Distress Ink for blending.


The deer image was purchased from the Cameo Shoppe and adhered to an epoxy dome.  


Snowflake Sparkles, Tinsel and Tags, and  Christmas Joy Stamp sets were used to create the background papers.



Thanks for stopping by! 



Supplies
Papertrey Ink:  Tinsel and Tags, Christmas Tree Die, Tinsel and Tags Stamps, Snowflake Sparkles Stamps, Sweet Blush Paper, White Card Stock, Aqua Mist Ink, Chocolate Ink, Sweet Blush Ink
Crafty Secrets:  Christmas Joy Stamp Set
Other:  Spellbinders Snowflake Die, Vellum, Pearl/Rhinestone Adhesive Border, Hero Arts Ink, 
Ranger Perfect Pearls






9 comments:

  1. I think I will have to copy this card step by step because I love it so much! Vintagey goodness, pink and aqua, and shimmer - everything I like. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! What a beauty! I love the vintage feel of your card. Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so soft and pretty! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, LOVE this! So vintagey and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH my gosh this is stunning! I love that soft pink shimmer tree and the beautiful billing along the side! What a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could this be any prettier?!! I adore your pink shimmery tree and the whole layout too...lovely, lovely card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! Love that pink shimmery tree.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Besides the shimmer pink tree (gorgeous), I'm totally in love with the shabby chic-ness of your card. It simply hits every button in my shabby brain! Totally beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card, love the color of the tree and the cute deer in the glas pebble

    ReplyDelete