Tuesday, November 3, 2015

O Tannenbaum...

Hi, there!  I wanted to share a quick card I made for Papertrey's Make it Monday.  This week's challenge was led by Melissa (yay!) and was incredibly fun to put together.  Stop by and check out her tutorial on creating a fabric strip Christmas tree.  It's easy and beyond beautiful once complete.  Thanks, Melissa!


I chose not to stray far from Melissa's design.  I love the snowflake background and the little wooden buttons and sweet pearl ornaments...all lovely.


I have a soft spot for that little 'BELIEVE' sentiment.  I love the magic of Christmas.




Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Papertrey Ink:  Vintage Cream Cardstock, Classic Kraft Ink, Tiny Tags Die, Snowflake Sparkle Mini Stamp Set
Other:  Spellbinders Star Die, Martha Stewart Copper Glitter, Wooden Buttons, Fabric 

13 comments:

  1. I love your sweet tree with it's "Believe" sentiment! I didn't stray far from Melissa's either! So sweet! Happy Christmas Crafting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love your take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard to stray from perfection, isn't it? Loved Melissa's too, and did the same as you. Love your greens and rustic star buttons. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how very lovely! Your fabric, wood buttons and sweet sentiment tag are perfect on the snowflake background,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your rustic looking little tree, and wishing I would have thought to use those wooden stars on mine too! Cute, cute tree!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! I love your choice of fabrics and fun star shaped buttons. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Love the colors and embellies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet greens and wood stars! Right up the 'country Christmas' style I so enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's gorgeous! This was a fun MIM for sure and your tree card is lovely! Well,done

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very beautiful! Love the wooden star shaped buttons!!

    ReplyDelete