Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Papertrey November Blog Hop 2015

Happy day before Thanksgiving! I have a quick post for you today since my computer is shot and I am doing everything by phone.

Papertrey's inspirational photo for this month's blog hop challenge did not disappoint. Don't you just love this color scheme? Beautiful!


I can't wait to see the creative ideas from this challenge!  I decided to pull out my new confetti toss stamp set. I am over the moon about this set!  So fun!


Next up, I chose to use tinsel and tags set to create an ornament in this color scheme. The colors came out vibrant and shimmery but I had a difficult time doing it justice...let's just say I am not a photographer!


Thanks for stopping by. I cannot wait to see your creations! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!




11 comments:

  1. I have to stop looking at what everyone is making because my wish list is growing out of control. Now I want the Confetti Toss stamps thanks to your amazing tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your creations are such schparkly FUN and so beautifully executed!! Happy Thanksgiving!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tag and wonderful ornament! those globes are impossible to photograph - your scene is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of your projects are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! So pretty! I love that ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic tag and amazing ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your tag and ornament....they are both so bright and fun!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your Confetti Toss tag, and that Ornament is the sweetest thing!

    ReplyDelete