Tuesday, November 24, 2015

With Gratitude

Hi, there!  I hope everyone is having a great week.  I have completely procrastinated this year as I have not bought a single grocery item for Thanksgiving.  I guess I will have to face that crowd tomorrow...eek!  I do love Thanksgiving so it is all worth it.  There is nothing better than joining hands with my sweet little family and giving thanks for having one another. 


I made a quick project for this week's Make it Monday Challenge.  Dawn shared a neat little trick with us on how to make our stamped images pop on kraft paper and I absolutely love this technique!  So simple and very effective.  Stop by and check out her tutorial.



I chose to use the darling little pumpkin from Spooky Sweets as my focal point  I love how Orange Zest looks against the white....so cute!



I used PTI's BB Heart Stamp Set to create the background...one of my favorite sets.



Spiral Bouquet and Stacked Statements were used to create the sentiments. 
 



I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!  Thanks for stopping by!



3 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet, sweet card! And I agree...I love the look of the orange against the white! Love all the little details you added on this card too...a perfect little treasure!! :0)

    ReplyDelete