Friday, April 15, 2016

Papertrey Ink's Color Pop Florals

Hi, there.  Today, I would like to share a project created for Papertrey's Create Along with Us Challenge. There are so many fabulous items being released this month over at PTI so be sure and pop over for a quick look.  You won't be disappointed!

I am most excited about the new Color Pop Butterflies kit that Betsy created.  Check out this card she created.  Isn't it gorgeous?

Color-Pop-peek

I decided to pull out my Color Pop Florals kit and play along.  Enjoy!


I colored my flowers with various distress inks using stencils from the kit.  I love those vibrant hues.



I cut the vellum using PTI's Scene it:  Basic Backer die and the sentiment is from Uncorked.


Thanks for stopping by!  I can't wait to see who/what inspired you this month!



12 comments:

  1. I love this! Do you know I just ordered that kit? Decided not to live without it. Thanks for enabling!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooh! this is so pretty!! I love the vellum in the center to frame your sentiment! Perfect!!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow so colorful and pretty against the black. Great take on your inspiration =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flowers do just POP...gorgeous colors, love all of the stamping....sooooo PRETTY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful! LOVE all the vibrant colors and the shading...fabulous take on the inspiration card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous coloured flowers on your fab card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully done! I have mixed feelings about blog hopping because it enables me too easily but also want to share some love. Your card is one of the few I could CASE because I have the supplies. Seems rare this happens for me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful and colourful card. Love all of those gorgeous blooms against the black backdrop and that you stamped your sentiment on vellum allowing them all to peek through.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card! Love your fantastic use of color.

    ReplyDelete