Friday, July 22, 2016

SAF 2016: Share Your Masterpiece

Hi, there!  It's Stamp-a-Faire 2016 over at Papertrey Ink and I am so excited to play along!  We just went under contract on our home a few days ago and many of my crafting goodies are stashed away.  It has been difficult to create these past two months but I have adopted a new motto for myself for this year's paper challenges...It's Stamp-A-Faire and I don't care!  Simply put, I may not have everything I need at my table to craft the way I want but I am going to do my best and have a blast!  I am looking forward to everyone's creations!

My first project is created for this evening's Gallery Reception.  We were asked to go through our projects and showcase a creation we are proud of.  Here's my card:


I decided to showcase Color Pop Florals because I can't seem to get enough of this little kit.  It provides endless hours of playtime and I have decided I must snag those little butterflies next!



Loads of PTI inks were used on my card:  Sweet Blush, Aqua Mist, Scarlet Jewel, Autumn Rose, Spring Moss, Pinefeather, and Winter Wisteria.  Chicken Scratch Gingham, Friendly Flowers, and Tremendous Tag dies were also used.  


Fancy Flourishes was stamped in soft stone underneath my flowers.


Thanks for stopping by!  I look forward to seeing what you create this weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Really beautiful card. Love your colours and tones. Enjoy SAF 2016. Congratulations on your move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh so pretty! Love your card, the colors and the combined combination of floral and gingham patterns. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Color Pop Florals number. It is way too gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete