Monday, July 25, 2016

SAF 2016: Pointillism Play with Heather Nichols

Hi, there!  I hope everyone's week is off to a good start.  My daughter started kindergarten today so it's been a different kind of morning for me! 

Today's post is for PTI's #stampafaire2016 challenge:  Pointillism Play with Heather Nichols.  This was an interesting challenge for me because I've never heard or seen of this technique before.  I still can't get over the beautiful card Heather created using a pencil eraser!  Stop by and watch her to tutorial!

Here's my take on the challenge:


I used PTI's 2016 Anniversary set to create this card.  I previously made a similar card set for a friend and she asked for a few more so I thought I would try this technique out on one of her cards.  I love how it turned out!


I started off my stamping my flower in Winter Wisteria and penciled it in with Scarlet Jewel, Plum Pudding, and a tad more Winter Wisteria.  The stem was stamped in Lemon Tart and filled in with Spring Moss.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: