Monday, August 22, 2016

Make it Monday: Cover Plate Tags

Hi, there!  I hope everyone's week is off to a good start.  We are moving this week so my house is in a bit of disarray right now...ok, a lot of disarray!

Today's project was created for PTI's Make it Monday.  This week, Laurie shows us how to create cover plate tags.  Don't forget to stop by the blog and check out her tutorial.  

Here's my take on the challenge:


I decided to use my Candy Corn Collage Die to implement this technique.  I suppose it isn't technically labeled as a cover plate but to me, this die is just a mini version of a cover plate so I wanted to try it out.


I began by cutting out my candy corn and then placed the Tag Sale #10 die over the candy corn die cut before running it through my machine.  


I love this little handsome fellow from Polka Dot Parade. He always makes me smile.

Thanks for stopping by!



9 comments: