Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Happy Spooky

Hi, there.  I am playing along in Papertrey's Create Along with Us Challenge.  I am so impressed with each and every project created by the DT this month.  I cannot get enough of their projects created with this month's new releases.  For this week's challenge, I drew inspiration from the following creation by Kay Miller:


Isn't it the cutest?  I cannot wait to get my set in the mail :).  Stop by and check out how Kay's dream of creating this little set came about.  I know all of us Papertrey Fans are extremely happy for her!

Here's my take on her card:


I used Papertrey's Happy Spooky Stamps and Dies to create my card.


I just love this little bat...such a cutie!


Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. So cute and so sweet! You did a really good job with your inspiration. Love how your kitty's tail is curled around the banner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much too happy and cute to be spooky! Beautiful full moon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute Halloween card! You tucked your sentiment in there perfectly, too. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is just darling! I love your cute little Halloween tag! Such a clever way to CASE my card! And thank you so much for your kind words! They mean the world!! :)

    ReplyDelete