Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Happy Owl-oween

Hello.  Here's a quick little card I put together.  I see owls everywhere in the stores these days.  I think they're so cute!

The owl image, the black and white checkered paper, and the background paper are all from the Crafty Secrets Halloween Jumbo Kit.  I plan to enter this card in their September Linky party.  All contestants will receive a $6.00 gift card to their online store and one lucky winner will earn $50.00.  It's fun to see so many talented individuals.


The Spellbinders 'Daisy Heads' die was used to make the peonies.  The picture doesn't show it well but black soot Stickles outline each of the papers. 

Thanks for looking!

Supplies:
Crafty Secrets Halloween Jumbo Kit
CS Halloween Fun Stamp Set
Tim Holtz Black Soot Stickles
TH Tiny Tags Die
TH Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Spellbinder's Daisy Head Dies
Ribbon
Baker's Twine

4 comments:

  1. Totally enjoyed looking at ALL your gorgeous projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My my he's an intense little fellow isn't he LOL. I love the combination of papers you used, I like layering myself and I'll bet it looks smashing with that subtle sparkle the stickles added. Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Secrets Sept. Linky Party.
    Cheers, Elizabeth Lincoln

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME!! Such a fabulous way to showcase this image ... what a 'hoot' ... LOL! Thanks so much for playing along in our September Linky Party! Good Luck!!

    Darlene
    Crafty Secrets DT
    CRAFTY VINTAGE GIRL
    CRAFTY SECRETS LINKY PARTY
    DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! this is just beautiful! I love the way you framed that darling owl with those pretty posies. Just fabulous design and a great eye for color. Thanks so much for playing along with us in the September Crafty Secrets Linky Party!
    Kathy Clement, Crafty Secrets DT

    ReplyDelete