Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Sunshine Headed Your Way

Hello, there.  Today, I want to share a project created for two different challenges:  Papertrey Ink and Crafty Secrets...my two favorite crafting companies!


For the CS Linky Party, one lucky winner will win a slew of prizes so long as any CS product is used in the project. I used the CS Sunflower digital art stamp and colored with Inktense colored pencils.


For PTI's Make it Monday, the challenge is to use gelatos or some other medium to make your stamped images pop.  Melissa Phillips offers a great tutorial if you've never used gelatos before.  If nothing else, you should stop by and check out the beautiful project she created using this technique. She is truly talented!


Butter cream, lemon, and mango gelatos were used on this project.  I used PTI's stitched rectangles for the tag. 


Vintage Photo Distress Stickles was used on the center of the sunflower.


Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card.....love the use of the pencils...I have them and it's been a couple of years since I have had them out...you have inspired me to use them! Thank you for joining us for our "May Crafty Secrets Linky Party"!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Love every, little things about this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet sunflower card! Just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Heather, your sunflower card looks beautiful! I love how you did the shading to look all warm and sunny and added the stitching

    Thanks for sharing and joining our May Linky Party
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather, did you know this is one of my all time favorite stamp sets? I love the soft coloring and the great embellishments! Thanks for joining the fun at the Crafty Secrets May Linky Party!
    Kathy Clement
    DT Leader/Crafty Secrets
    http://www.kathybydesign.com

    ReplyDelete