Monday, February 29, 2016

Papertrey Ink's MIM Challenge #241: Ombre Stenciled Background

Hi, there.  Today's project was created for Papertrey's Make it Monday.  Betsy created a beautiful stenciled ombre background and has challenged us to do the same.  Don't forget to stop by and check out her tutorial.


I used Tim Holtz distress inks and a layering stencil to create my background.


PTI's scene it and love lives here dies were used to create the center of my card.  I really wanted to add a few sequins but I was out!  


Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

  1. Love the colors and the stencil pattern! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this background just pops, such pretty vivid colors. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great bright ombre background with the different colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty and soft looking. I think that's vellum you used for the cloud die? It looks like the butterfly is floating. Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous! Love that layered butterfly and your stenciled background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty! I love the way you used your Scene It clouds on vellum!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is truly stunning! I love the bold colors of your blending and the stencil you used really adds nice texture. Love the vellum clouds too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully done using the Scene It die and vellum clouds on that luscious background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Love the colours of your ombre background.

    ReplyDelete