Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Autumn Pumpkins

Hi, there.  I hope everyone is having a great week.  Today's post is for this week's Make it Monday Challenge over at Papertrey.  Danielle has offered up a really neat tutorial on how to create projects going from black and white to color.  Be sure and check it out!

Here's my take on the challenge:



I used PTI's Autumn Pumpkins and Pumpkin Expressions to create my card.




The sentiment is from Happy Spooky Halloween and the berries are from Stacked Statements.




Thanks for stopping by!


7 comments:

  1. Cute, I love your pumpkin he looks so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its adorable, love the pumpkin clusters! Love your added sprigs they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that sentiment with the smiley face pumpkin. Darling card, and your orange images pop off the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is just too cute, really love all those big pumpkins and then the cute on with the face...darling, put a HUGE smile on my face!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your happy and fun pumpkin card! I'm a little mopey about it though because I really need me some Autumn Pumpkins and regret so much that I didn't order the set. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card - I like how your pumpkins seem to be floating in the air.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are those pumpkins falling to the ground? That's what it made me think of, and I love them. Very cute card beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete