Thursday, December 15, 2016

Let It Snow

Hi, there.  It's been awhile since my last post but I'm back to play along in Papertrey's Create Along with Us Challenge.  This month, I was most inspired by Melissa's sweet little pink creation.  I simply adore how girlie it is!

Ptithick5

Isn't it beautiful? Melissa is truly talented!

Here's my take on the challenge:


My first project is a tag.  I fell in love with Melissa's frame so I decided to use one for this project; however, I wanted to stick with a Christmas theme. 


Don't you just love those darling vintage cream buttons? 


The holly border and sentiment is from PTI's Love Lives Here Holiday Set.

I decided to create a card for my next project.


The little trees are from PTI's Joyful Christmas stamps/dies.


The background flakes are from the Quilted Winter set.



The sentiment was cut from the Christmas Cheer die.

Thanks for stopping by!



4 comments:

  1. A pink frosted delight! Both tag and and card full of rich details. Simply charming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how gorgeous! Your card and tag are pink perfection, full of softness and sweet details. I love the silver die cut with the pink trees and snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful and elegant...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty tag! And your card is beautiful! I just added the tree and sentiment dies to my wish list! Thanks! (I think....)

    ReplyDelete