Thursday, January 12, 2017

Noel...

Hi, there.  I am playing along in this week's Merry Monday Challenge.  I was lucky enough to receive a runner-up spot last week and am so thankful for the kind mention. There are always so many talented individuals who play along in Merry Monday!

This week's challenge is to use a 'NOEL' sentiment and/or create a Scandinavian themed project.  



I used Papertrey Ink's Holiday Folk kit to create my card.  The sentiment is from PTI's Signature Christmas stamp set.


Thanks for stopping by!  I look forward to seeing your creations.



8 comments:

  1. I've been waiting to see if someone would use this set for the challenge, and so glad to see that you did! Love how you repeated the noel several times at the bottom too! Lovely, lovely card! Thanks so much for joining us again this week at Merry Monday!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Marcia. I love this stamp set so much. It is an all time favorite of mine.

      Delete
  2. This card is so cute. Love the hanging ornaments and the pretty reindeer! So glad you played along with Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet Scandinavian card. Love you hanging ornaments. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun swag with the darling ornaments - perfect for the MM challenge!!

    ReplyDelete