Sunday, May 12, 2013

Crafty Secrets May Linky Party

Happy Mother's Day!  I hope you had a lovely day! Just wanted to share a fall card I made.  I've been learning to make flowers over the last few weeks and I must say, it can be challenging! I do enjoy it so much, though!  I made the paper mums using Spellbinders' 'daisy heads' die.  I inked up the edges and used a little Krylon 18K on the petals. 
The leaves are from Tim Holtz' line of dies.  I inked them in various colors and then dabbed some perfect pearls on them for a little gold shimmer.  The image is from Crafty Secrets (of course)!  I really wanted to do more of a fall them instead of a Halloween specific card but alas, I don't own any generic fall images from CS...I will have to see what I can do about that!

Hope you have a fantastic day. I apologize for being such a horrible photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment