Friday, June 7, 2013

'Crafty' Little Witch

Happy Friday!  I printed the image from Crafty Secrets' downloadable Halloween Jumbo Kit!  I absolutely adore this kit! I printed the image off, adhered her to black cardstock and popped it up on some paper I cut out with a Spellbinder's rectangle set.  I love that this image came with  distressing-no need to ink up but still has that great vintage feel-great when you are crunched for time!  I used baker's twine for a little flair and voila! A crafty little witch!

Thanks for looking!


3 comments:

  1. What a cute creation! LOVE the edging ... looks awesome with this design paper! Well done! Thanks for playing in our June Linky Party at Crafty Secrets!

    Darlene
    Crafty Secrets DT
    DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable creation!! Beautiful paper!

    Thank you so much for joining us for the Crafty Secrets June Linky Party!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cute Halloween card and the Spellbinders die you used on the paper! So happy you like our Halloween Kit.

    Thanks for joining our June Linky Party and good luck in the draw
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete