Sunday, October 13, 2013

Retro Christmas Ornaments

Hi!  Hope everyone is having a good weekend. I thought I would share a quick project I put together for the Crafty Secrets Linky Party this month. 


These were so simple to put together but I think they will sparkle so pretty on our Christmas tree this year!


The images are from the Crafty Secrets Retro Christmas download which can be found here.  I purchased the plaster ornaments from Michael's for a little over a $1.00 a piece.


I used Martha Stewart Glitter to make the ornament shine and used glossy accents on various parts of the images.

Enjoy!

Supplies:
Crafty Secrets Retro Christmas Digital Download
Martha Stewart Glitter in White Gold (my favorite)
Martha Stewart Glitter Glue
Michaels plaster ornament
Ranger Glossy Accents

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful! Totally retro and totally fun! Thanks for playing along in the Crafty Secrets October Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete