Thursday, October 10, 2013

Crafty Secrets October Linky Party


Hi! It's time for the Crafty Secrets Linky Party once again! I can't wait to see everyone's submissions. I am always in awe of the talent that all of you possess!

This month I created a few Halloween plaques to hang for decorations. These were so simple to make but messy! I have glitter all over the house. My toddler thinks it's great of course, and thinks we should add 'sparklies' everywhere!


All of these adorable images come included in the CS Halloween postcard kit. PS-there are MORE images included than what I am sharing here today!


I cut the images and chipboard using a Spellbinders die. After adhering the image to chipboard, I sealed with Glue 'n' Seal.



For the larger chipboard, I used orange and black paint dabbers around the edges before I glittered.  I always try to do this before glittering in the event some of the glitter doesn't stick...I don't want a big brown gaping hole showing on my projects!


After the glitter dried, I hot glued everything together and added a simple bow. 



Thanks for looking. I can't wait to see your project in the CS October Linky Party!

Supplies:
Spellbinders Dies
Chipboard (in this case, a good ole Pop-Tart box)
Tim Holtz Paint Dabbers in Rusty Hinge and Black Soot
Martha Stewart Glitter 
Ranger Glue 'N' Seal
Hot Glue Gun & Glue
Orange Sheer Ribbon


2 comments:

  1. These are just wonderful tags! Love the little bits of glitter you added...and the ribbons are perfect. Thanks for playing along in the Crafty Secrets October Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather, your Halloween Postcards turned out super adorable! Love the glitter and sheet ribbon you used. Thanks for joining our October Linky Party, I'm going to email you the $6.00 coupon

    Warm regards
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete