Friday, October 11, 2013

Halloween Box

Hi, All. I am so glad it's Friday!

Here's another project I am submitting for the Crafty Secrets October Linky Party.  I am thinking I might take the lid off and display a few faux black roses. 


I found this unfinished box at Walmart in the kids craft section for $3.00. 


I used a black paint dabber to first color the edges of the box. 


While that dried, I sized and printed off images from the CS Halloween Jumbo digital download kit. Love this kit. It also is available in CD form if you prefer it to the instant download they offer. 


After printing, I cut the images and used Glue 'n' seal to adhere. 


I tried to capture the star cutout on the top of the box but couldn't get a great image. The lid if the box had a star shape cutout with a picture frame type closure on the inside of the lid. I printed off a cute little spider from the kit and inserted as my 'picture.'  

Thanks for looking. Can't wait to see your creations for the CS Linky Party!

Supplies:
CS Jumbo Halloween Download Kit
Tim Holtz Paint Dabber in Black Soot
Ranger Glue 'n' Seal
Wooden Box
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, but this little box is so precious. Love it! Thanks for playing along in the Crafty Secrets October Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute altered box Heather, sorry it took me so long to leave a comment. I just added it to our CD 4 folder on Pintrest. I'm going to send you a code for the $6.00 coupon for entering our Linky Party. Thanks for joining in!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete