Sunday, August 17, 2014

Crafty Secrets August Linky Party

Hello! Here is a quick project I put together for the Crafty Secrets August Linky party. I am so thrilled Halloween is just around the corner. It's absolutely my favorite time of year!

The papers and images are all from the CS Halloween digital download found here. There are so many goodies to choose from but I just love the vintage feel of this little lady!


The various background papers were cut from Spellbinders dies and then adhered to 'homemade' chipboard, a.k.a. cereal boxes.  The bow was cut from a Tim Holtz die.

Thanks for looking and don't forget to participate in this month's Linky party!

4 comments:

  1. I love the colors you used in this very cute altered chipboard. I also love this lady from the Halloween digital download. She's so versatile. And, I love the way you re-purposed your cereal boxes, too. I do the same thing! Thanks for joining the August Crafty Secrets Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that bow is adorable! So cute! Thanks so much for joining us for the Crafty Secrets August Blog party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic project...loving that bow!! Thank you for joining us at August Crafty Secrets linky party!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this is fabulous and I too love that bow! What a fabulous Halloween work of art! Thanks so much for playing along in our August Linky Party at Crafty Secrets! Good Luck!!

    Darlene
    Crafty Secrets DT
    CRAFTY VINTAGE GIRL
    CRAFTY SECRETS LINKY PARTY
    DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete