Sunday, August 17, 2014

Crafty Coasters

Hope everyone is doing well! Just wanted to share another project submission for the Crafty Secrets August Linky Party. Don't forget to play along as each participant will receive one $6.00 gift card and one lucky individual will win $50.00 to their store!

My toddler has really gotten into crafts of late and she adores stamping! So, we pulled out a few coasters I purchased ages ago and decided to have a bit of fun. 


These are no directions for this...just stamp away! So simple and my daughter just adores them. She carries them around and keeps them on her nightstand. Isn't it cute the things kids choose to play with?


The stamps are from various Halloween sets I purchased from Crafty Secrets: Costume Cuties, Halloween Postcard, and Halloween Fun.  All can be purchased here.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness! These are so adorable, and such a great idea! I can't believe your toddler did these!!! Wow!! I can see using these as place cards for the holidays. Creative, cute and easy to make. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at the August Crafty Secrets Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I have that little witch stamp set and she's so adorable! Thanks so much for joining us for the Crafty Secrets August Blog party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these...so darn cute and creative!! Thank you for joining Crafty Secrets August Linky Party!!
    Diane CS DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are SO CUTE! Great job! Thanks so much for playing along in our August Linky Party at Crafty Secrets! Good Luck!!

    Darlene
    Crafty Secrets DT
    CRAFTY VINTAGE GIRL
    CRAFTY SECRETS LINKY PARTY
    DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete