Monday, October 6, 2014

Halloween Ornaments

Hi!  It's time for the Crafty Secrets October Linky Party.  I absolutely love this time of year!  There are so many great projects inspired by the Holidays...I cannot wait to see what everyone comes up with!

I put together a couple of ornaments for our Halloween tree using images from the CS Halloween Digital Download.  These were so simple to make.  I sized the images and then added a little UTEE to gloss them up a bit and protect them while in storage.  I used silver tinsel around the edges to help the images pop againstour black tree and completed each with bows and baker's twine. 


Thanks for looking! 



8 comments:

  1. Well aren't they the cutest little ornaments. If you can believe my complex doesn't allow trick or treaters...BAH humbug. Thanks so much for joining us at the October Linky Party.

    Cheers, Elizabeth Lincoln

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute...I just LOVE those Crafty Secret vintage images and you have used them wonderful!! Thank you for joining our "Crafty Secrets October linky party!!
    Diane CS DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are FABULOUS ... what a great idea! Thanks so much for playing along in our October Linky Party at Crafty Secrets! Good Luck!!

    Darlene
    Crafty Secrets DT
    CRAFTY VINTAGE GIRL
    CRAFTY SECRETS LINKY PARTY
    DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness, these are adorable! I love the vintage shine you got by adding the UTEE, and the silver tinsel really will make them pop against your tree. Cute, cute, cute! Thanks for sharing with us at the Crafty Secrets October Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute. I love the glittery tinsel. I so need to buy some of that! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Secrets this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So super sweet! Thanks for sharing on the Crafty Secrets Linky Party.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Heather, I love these images you picked for your Halloween ornaments and they look super cute with how you added the Utee and tinsel.

    Thanks for playing and joining our October Linky Party
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love the images you chose! They're just darling! Thanks for joining in the Linky Party at Crafty Secrets!

    ReplyDelete