Sunday, November 16, 2014

Wintry Village Snow Globe


Hi, there!  It's time for this month's Crafty Secrets Linky Party.  I am so excited about the new digital stamp sets Sandy is giving away to everyone who participates this month.  The samples she's previewed are just lovely!

I decided to make a snow globe for my entry.


I absolutely adore snow globes but oddly enough, I have never owned one.  Weird, huh? 



I purchased the snow globe card template from The Cutting Cafe but Crafty Secrets has a great stamp set here if you are interested. 


The image itself and the striped paper is from the Crafty Secrets Creating with Vintage Christmas Download.  I just love the wintry scene.  I have never lived anywhere that has a 'good' snow every season and now we are in Arizona...perhaps it's just wishful thinking?



I added some Diamond Stickles to the rooftops and bordered the entire card in Silver Stickles.  

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. This card is absolutely stunning! I love the shimmer you added to the snowy rooftops, and the image you chose flows perfectly with the striped paper. I would leave this out all season long to add Christmas cheer to my home. Thanks so much for joining the fun at the Crafty Secrets November Linky Party!
    Kathy Clement
    DT Leader, Crafty Secrets
    http://www.kathybydesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful snow globe, you have created it to perfection!!! I agree with Kathy, it should be left out to enjoy...very, very pretty!! Thank you for joining us for our "Crafty Secrets November linky party".
    Diane CS DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would never ever think of creating a snowglobe with that paper...but just look at it! It is amazing! How very clever!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Secrets!

    ReplyDelete