Sunday, December 14, 2014

Snowflake Tag and Pocket

Hi!  I wanted to share a quick pocket and tag I made for my toddler.   She said she wanted pink for Christmas so I thought I would try to deliver.

I used the Pocket with Scalloped Edge die by Jillibean Soup for Sizzix for this project.  It's the perfect size pocket to hold a few pencils or goodies for small hands. 


The Snowflake Rosette is from Tim Holtz' line.  I added some 'Spun Sugar' distress glitter to sparkle it up a bit. 


The Pink Christmas Santa papers come from Lorraine's Graphiques Etsy Store found here.  I absolutely adore the image of that little pink Santa.  So cute!

The 'Happy Christmas' stamp comes from Crafty Secrets' Christmas Mail stamp set. Don't forget to enter your project for the December Linky Party as today is the last day. Also be sure to check out the beautiful new Christmas stamp sets Sandy created.



Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful! I love the soft color palette! Thanks for joining the fun at the Crafty Secrets December Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Christmas tag and pocket are lovely Heather

    Thanks for sharing and joining in our Dec Linky Party
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete