Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Crafty Secrets Bedtime Kids


Hello and Happy New Year!  I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. 

I wanted to share a little something I made for this month's Crafty Secrets Linky Party.  Sandy has decided to change the rules up a bit and I hope everyone has the time to play along in the upcoming challenges. 


This month, Sandy chose an image AND a paper from the new Bedtime Kids digital stamp set for everyone to use in their submissions.  One lucky winner will receive the entire set found here and anyone who plays along gets to keep the image(s).  I am looking forward to seeing the numerous possibilities that come from this little stamp.


Isn't this just the sweetest little image?  This reminds me of my little girl who is over the moon about  stuffed animals.  We have way too many but it is precious to see how she lines all of her 'babies' up and takes care of them. 


I used Spellbinders nested scalloped circles, circles, and star dies to create this project.  I added a little Martha Stewart tinsel glitter to the star and colored the image with Derwent Inktense colored pencils. 


Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

  1. Adorable card and I love how you have used the Crafty Secrets paper as well...I love to see the little ones in this "technical world" with their stuffed animals, I sure had my share growing up! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Secrets for our January Linky Party!!
    Diane CS DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for joining in January's Pyjama Linky Party. You used the image Sandy provided so beautifully, I must admit it's one of my favourite images from the set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet creation ... love the shape, your coloring and that beautiful eyelet ribbon. Thanks so much for playing along in our January Pajama Linky Party at Crafty Secrets! Good Luck!!

    Darlene
    Crafty Secrets DT
    CRAFTY VINTAGE GIRL
    CRAFTY SECRETS LINKY PARTY
    DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card you made Heather, I love how you used our paper and the dies you used and how you inked it. Thanks for joining our January Linky Party. Sandy from internet café in Mexico

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so precious, Heather! I love the way you colored the image and the sweet circular shape of the card. It's just so pretty! That glittery star and eyelet lace were the perfect additions! Thanks so much for playing along in the Crafty Secrets January Linky Party!
    Kathy Clement
    Design Team Leader/crafty Secrets
    Kathy by Design

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet! Love the beautiful colors you choose. Thanks for joining the Crafty Secrets January Linky Party.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable! Love the soft sweet colors you used. Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the way you colored the image! Your project is just so sweet, and really showcases the new image and paper well. Thanks for joining the Linky Party at Crafty Secrets!

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a sweet round scalloped shape and love the soft colors!!! Thank you for joining the Linky party at Crafty Secrets, how fun!

    ReplyDelete