Sunday, January 25, 2015

Altered Crafty Secrets Bedtime Kids

Good morning!  

Here's a quick tag I made using an image from the Crafty Secrets Bedtime Kids stamp set.  Sandy over at Crafty Secrets gave this sweet little stamp and star paper to everyone who participated in January's linky party. 


This project is almost identical to the one submitted for the linky party; however, I wanted to create another and play around with the color of the paper.  As you can see from the image below, the original paper was blue and yellow. 




I use Microsoft Publishing to edit/print all of my digital stamps.  Changing the color of the paper from blue to pink was as simple as clicking on the 'Recolor' button and selecting the shade I wanted.  I love the versatility the digital world provides. 



I colored the image with my Inktense Colored Pencils and used a little Diamond Stickles on the coverlet. 


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment