Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Papertrey Ink Make it Monday Challenge #209

Hello.  I wanted to share a quick card I made for Papertrey Ink's Make it Monday Challenge.  The theme this week is to create a project using white on white die cuts with a pop of color


I decided to use PTI's Tiny Tags for this challenge.  I thought it might be cute to do a play on the phrase 'hole in my heart' so I typed up the sentiment in Word...


And halfway through adhering the hearts, I realized the word 'for' was capitalized.
Oh, well!


I used red for my pop of color and filled the hole on this heart.


Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Cute as can be! Great word play, and so clever to 'fill' the red heart in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! i love all those hearts and the filled in red one - perfect sentiment! thanks for playing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no I didn't type nerdy I typed VERY- omg that auto correct

    ReplyDelete