Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Papertrey Ink's Make it Monday #214

Happy Wednesday!  Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by.

Today's project is for Papertrey Ink's Make it Monday.  This week's challenge was to create a project  stamping with neutrals.  Dawn has a great tutorial if you want to check it out.


For my project, I chose to stamp my background in PTI's smokey shadow.  I love this color but have never used it to create a background.  I inked up my Stampin' Up Patterned Pines snowflake stamp and stamped it once on some scrap paper to help lighten the finished look on my tag. 


Pure Poppy Cardstock was used for the flower...I absolutely love how brilliant this color is.  I used Spellbinders' Layered Poinsetta to cut it out before sprinkling with Martha Stewart glitter.


The tag was cut from PTI's Tag Sale #3.

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I'm seeing a dozen Christmas packages with these gorgeous tags lined up under the tree. Dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Love how the poinsettia really pops off that tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! That poinsettia with the glitter is just so pretty and love how it sits against the subtle snowflake background. Lovely, lovely tag!! :0)

    ReplyDelete