Thursday, June 25, 2015

Papertrey June Blog Hop Challenge

Hi. I hope everyone is having a great week. Today's project was created for
Papertrey Ink's June Blog Hop Challenge. This month's challenge inspiration comes from this darling little pair of baby booties.


Don't you just love?  I am over the moon for those beautiful grey and cream stripes with that beautiful pop of orange color. 


I chose to create a card for my project. I printed of some grey diagonals onto PTI's vintage cream cardstock and stamped Mini Blooms in spiced marmalade for my background. 


I cut the tag using PTI's tag sale #5 before stamping the bella toile print in smokey shadow

I used PTI's Perfect Patches die, background basics: gingham, and mini blooms to create the layers and sentiment. 


Such a fun color scheme. Don't forget to join in today's challenge and leave some love for the many talented individuals who play along!


Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

  1. Love your card design! The stripes with the floral pattern background are so pretty! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the details and embellished elements. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty, romantic design!! Swoon!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, ditto Darnell, so romantic! Love that tag and all the beautiful patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the colours and patterns that you chose - this is such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice way of combining all those different patterns together...

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great take on the challenge!! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete