Sunday, September 20, 2015

Papertrey Create Along with Us: September 2015

Hi!  It's time for Papertrey's Create Along with Us Challenge and you know what that means...all kinds of new goodies for us to play with! There are so many lovely new releases this month so don't forget to stop by and check out what the ladies over at PTI created for us!


I was inspired by pretty much everything the DT created this month but for some reason, those sweet little wreaths from Deck the Halls keep sticking in my mind.  That said, I cannot wait to get my order in of the minute to make tags Nicole created so I thought I would combine the best of both worlds and pull together a quick wreath tag.


I decided to follow Nicole's example and try out Perfect Pearls . I love how she used the shimmery gold on dark cardstock.


Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Papertrey Ink: Wreath for All Seasons, Tinsel and Tags Scalloped Backer Die, Pure Poppy Ink, Background Basics Polka Dot II, Fine Linen Ink, Stamper's Select White Cardstock, 
Pure Poppy Grosgrain
Other:  Burlap,  Adhesive Pearl, Versamark Black Ink, Perfect Medium, Perfect Pearls

1 comment: