Friday, September 25, 2015

Papertrey September 2015 Blog Hop

Papertrey's Monthly Blog Hop is here and I love this month's inspiration photo.  It's warm and inviting and rustic...all things I love about home. 

September Blog Hop Inspiration

I have to admit, this was so simple to pull together but I am giving myself a bit of a pass.  I hurt my neck about two week's ago (in my sleep, no less) and it's killer to lean my head down and stamp.  I am going nuts because I can't craft as much and it provides me with so much sanity! Oh a lighter note, you should see me changing my little guy's diaper.  I have to look straight ahead which is quite interesting with a squimy 13 month old :).  I do believe it's getting a bit better but still trying to be careful. 


I love the chalkboard look combined with burlap...


and a sweet little doily.


Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Papertrey Ink:  Tag Sale #4, Wreath for All Seasons, Orange Bitty Dot Ribbon, Pure Poppy and Orange Zest Ink
Other:  White Embossing Powder, Doily, Leaf Ribbon, Burlap Bag

8 comments:

  1. So pretty and clever for an injured player like yourself! having fun picturing you changing those diapers~

    ReplyDelete
  2. It may be simple, but it's still so sweet! Hope you recover soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and so pretty on that burlap sack! I love the wreath and the doily is the perfect addition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely! No reason to discount it! I do hope your neck feels better soon- picturing you trying to change diapers 😳

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty project! What a great way to dress up a burlap sack!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable tagged bag! Take care, and hope the pain is short lived. Hate it when that happens...

    ReplyDelete
  7. CAS and perfect! Hope you heal up soon!

    ReplyDelete